Headzone PRO XT HT v2.1.1
» Short description about Headzone® and it's applications here.
» Please find detailed information about the Headzone® PRO (XT) technology here.
» References & Awards.
Set consisting of:
- Base unit Headzone PRO XT (19"/1U) – HBP 2
- Headtracker receiver rail - HR 2
- Headtracker Clip - HC 1
- Firewire cable HVK-FW 6/6
- FireWire cable HVK-FW 4/6
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power cable
DT 770 PRO HT or DT 880 PRO HT must be ordered separately:
- DT 770 PRO HT (closed, Article # 492.752)
- DT 880 PRO HT (semi-open, Article # 499.463)
Please look in the left menu under "Studio Headphones" for more headphones.
- 19“/ 1 HU rack mount device, fanless
- Analogue 5.1 audio inputs: balanced, 25-pin Sub-D female, channel 1 to 6 according to Tascam standard
- Digital 5.1 audio inputs: Firewire (IEEE 1394) or AES/EBU (3-pin XLR female)
- Adjustable, password protected limiter
- Patented EarPatron technology®
- 2 headphone outputs: Headtracker is deactivated when a 2nd headphone is plugged in – the 5.1 reproduction remains active
- Additional communication input (e.g. for talkback): balanced, 3-pin XLR female; with volume control
- 3 banks for individual setups – direct access through freely programmable front panel buttons
- Headtracker by-pass per hardware button
Balanced headtracker connection (5-pin XLR male), cable length: 5 m
- Internal switching power supply (100 to 240 VAC)
Software Control Panel and Audio Drivers:
Compatible to Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit) and Mac OS X
- Provided with ASIO and WDM drivers
- Apple Core Audio compliant
Headzone® PRO (XT) at Facebook.
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Headphone frequency response
- 10 - 20.000 Hz
- Sound Coupling To The Ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- article No.
HeadzonePRO_XT_BA_DEF.pdf (276.35 KB)
Headzone_PRO_XT_v2.1.1.zip (22.78 MB)
Headzone_PRO_XT_Firmware_v2.1.1.zip (2.87 MB)
HeadzonePRO_XT_BA_CD_D_A4.pdf (3.63 MB)
HeadzonePRO_XT_BA_CD_E_A4.pdf (3.61 MB)
In the service area