Classis BM 32 E
The Classis BM 32 / 33 / 34 condenser boundary microphones have been designed for flush mounting into tabletops or ceilings. The microphones have been designed for applications such as tele/videoconferencing, recording or amplification of round table discussions and wherever the microphone needs to be as unobtrusive as possible.
The Classis BM 32 has a half-cardioid polar pattern, which increases the gain-before-feedback and decreases the amount of diffuse ambience.
The high sensitivity guarantees a constant output level even from long distance sources. Elastic bearing rings achieve mechanical isolation from the mounting surface and therefore offer effective sound isolation of the microphone.
- Half-cardioid polar pattern
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Unobtrusive design
- Ceiling or tabletop mounting
- Fast and easy installation
- Without pre-amp, in conjunction with MCS 563 L, MCS 553 L and MCS-D 3643