Based on more than 50 years of experience in handcrafted ribbon microphones, in many respects the RM 510 is unique: A unique sound channelling technology provides the capsule with its cardioid polar pattern making the RM 510 the very first ribbon capsule perfect for use on stage with wireless microphone systems.
RM 510 Capsule:
- World's first wireless ribbon capsule perfect for live vocals
- World's only ribbon element with cardioid polar pattern for best feedback suppression; even on "loud" stages
- Ultra-light, barely 3 micrometre thick pure aluminium ribbon for exceptional transient behaviour.
- Perfectly balanced and unobtrusive sound
- Newly developed treble resonator for rich high-frequency reproduction
- Stainless steel mesh basket with multilayer metal gauze for highest protection against "plosives"
- Elegant design; Use of robust, high-quality materials throughout
- Provides a new standard to ribbon microphones for ruggedness and reliability on stage
- Handcrafted in Heilbronn, Germany
beyerdynamic-Architects-Specifications-2018-03.zip (1.95 MB)
RM510_Flyer_E_10_2010.pdf (952.97 KB)
MAN_Opus910_DE-EN-FR-ES.pdf (1.19 MB)
RM510_Flyer_D_10_2010.pdf (958.99 KB)
DAT_S910_EN.pdf (949.50 KB)
In the service area