S 910 C
Battery-powered version - SLG 900 charger is required.
Designed for use either on tour or in fixed installations, the Opus 910 professional UHF wireless system from beyerdynamic offers the highest levels of reliability, audio and transmission quality.
There are two ergonomically designed handheld transmitters available for use with the Opus 910 wireless system each with different frequency ranges and featuring a 36 MHz UHF bandwidth. In order to maximise the flexibility of the Opus 910 system, both transmitters can be combined with five top quality interchangeable beyerdynamic microphone heads. The system’s four microphone gain settings provide a high degree of flexibility in even the most diverse applications.
The S 910 C (with plastic housing) is equipped with an ACT interface to detect the carrier frequency from the receiver and set up the transmitter automatically. All transmitters also have a noiseless on/off switch and LCD showing channel/group and remaining battery capacity. The S 910 C has integrated charging contacts and is delivered with built-in rechargeable batteries (2 x Mignon AA NiMH) which provide an operating time of over 23 hours.
- Rugged plastic housing, ergonomically designed
- Without interchangeable microphone capsule - different capsules available
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC-display, indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB, 30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 23 h with 2 x Mignon AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Incl. transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.