The IL 200 induction neck loop is an ideal aid for hearing impaired people with hearing aids or cochlea implants to take part in guided tours or events when the wireless Synexis system is in use. The induction neck loop reliably transmits the received audio signals to the hearing aids. At the beginning of the event the participant has to select the “T” or “MT” position of the hearing aid so that the T-coil inside the hearing aid will receive the electromagnetic field and sound radiated by the IL 200 induction neck loop. With digital hearing aids and cochlea implants (CI) the hearing aid is set via buttons or remote control. With digital hearing aids the appropriate program must be activated by the hearing aid specialist and set to the individual degree of the hearing defects. The participant wears the IL 200 induction neck loop around the neck and connects it directly to the Synexis RP beltpack receiver when it is worn around the neck. The connection cable is 20 cm [7.87"] long and has a mini jack plug (3.5 mm). The supplied extension cable with a length of approx. 77 cm [30.31"] allows connecting the induction neck loop to conference microphone units (e.g. Quinta MU) or Synexis RP or Iris RP when they are attached to a belt.
- Transmission of audio signals to hearing aids and cochlea implants (CI)
- Improved volume and linear frequency response for a better intelligibility of speech
- For use with Synexis RP and Iris RP beltpack receivers and conference microphone units with a mini jack socket (3.5 mm) such as Quinta MU
- Connection cable approx. 20 cm [7.87"] long with a mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Supplied with extension cable approx. 77 cm [30.31"] long, with mini jack socket (3.5 mm) and mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- In conjunction with Synexis RP and Quinta microphone units compliant to standard EN 60118-4