The SG 24 cabinet (19") with a lockable door made of safety glass is used for different components such as the Synexis C8 or C10 chargers, which are optionally available. A maximum of six Synexis C8 or C10 chargers may be operated in the cabinet. The cabinet is provided with removable side and rear panels. The adjustable castor can optimally compensate uneven floor surfaces. The ventilation slots at the top and bottom and a 3 U high passive ventilation panel on the rear avoid heat accumulation. A lockable drawer (19") with ball bearing track rollers is used for storing accessories such as microphones. A power box with 7 outlets on the rear and a mains switch on the front allows connecting other mains powered devices. The panelling and rear wall of the cabinet have a powder-coated texture (RAL 7035 light grey), the frame of the cabinet is also provided with a powder-coated texture (RAL 5008 greyish blue). Free space on the front is covered with 19" blank panels. The upper, pivotable side pieces are used for e.g. single-sided headphones.
The delivery of the cabinet includes mounting, mounting material, system and protective conductor test.
- For components according to IEC 297-3
- Cabinet 19" / 24 U
- With lockable door made of safety glass
- Bottom with double swivel castors, 2 of them with brakes
- 19" power box with 7 outlets on the rear and mains switch on the front
- Lockable drawer 19" / 3 U with ball bearing track rollers
- Incl. installation of Synexis C 8/C 10 chargers (not included in the delivery)
- Empty space on the front closed with 19" blank panels
- Incl. mounting material, system and protective conductor test
Example with chargers with transmitters/receivers, central mains switch, drawer, front closed with blank panels, headphones and castors. Supplied without contents. Non-contractual illustrations.
- microphone type
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- Transmission Type
- Microphone frequency response
- Transducer type
- article No.
- Display version
- Power Cable
- Cable Connection
- Installation gap
- Output module
- Steno-s version
- Cable Length
DAT_Synexis_SG24 DE_A2.pdf (764.15 KB)
DAT_Synexis_SG24_EN_A2.pdf (763.70 KB)
In the service area