The perfect balance between rounded, powerful sound and excellent suitability for the stage make the well-designed TG I50 a very versatile microphone.
Whether with electric guitar or bass amplifiers, snare drums or brass instruments, this dynamic instrumental microphone demonstrates notable feedback reduction even on the loudest rock-and-roll stages. Extreme EQ settings at the mixing console are not necessary with the TG I50: plug it in, activate the high-pass filter if needed and then smile.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Enhanced space behind the diaphragm for improved bass reproduction
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Guitar, Wind instruments
- Transmission Type
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 50-17.000 Hz
- Colour Headset / Lavalier
- Battery life
- microphone type
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
- Cable Length
DAT_TGI50d_DE_A2.pdf (606.11 KB)
MAN_TGI50d_DE-EN-FR.pdf (287.78 KB)
DAT_TGI50d_EN_A2.pdf (324.33 KB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area