The powerful sound of the dynamic clip microphone TG I 52 is specially designed
for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones.
It functions best with high sound levels and the hypercardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection.
The practical rubberised clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration. The flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source. Cable length is 3 m.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes with acoustic fabric for maximum frequency independence and a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Wind instruments
- Transmission Type
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 40 - 12.000 Hz
- Colour Headset / Lavalier
- Battery life
- microphone type
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
- Cable Length
DAT_TGI52d_DE_A2.pdf (511.97 KB)
MAN_TGI52d_DE-EN-FR_A2.pdf (287.81 KB)
DAT_TGI52d_EN_A2.pdf (483.85 KB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area