DT 797 PV
- Improved immunity to high-frequency disturbance (RFI) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra, etc.
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise (based on DT 770 PRO)
- High-quality condenser microphone capsule with cardioid characteristic, high noise cancellation and feedback prevention
- Soft circumaural softskin ear pads
- Made in Germany
The DT 797 is the perfect combination of the closed DT 770 PRO studio headphone, the high-quality condenser microphone of the DT 297 and a new pivoting, gooseneck microphone boom. This headset is especially developed for Live purposes in very loud environments like sporting event etc., where isolation of ambient noise, durability and wearing comfort are of prime importance.
The powerful headphone-systems with a frequency response of 5 – 30.000 Hz, provide a perfectly balanced sound characteristic. The sound insulating housing and soft-skin ear pads cause superb isolation from ambient noise and the new pivoting goose neck microphone boom makes sure the condenser microphone can always be optimally adjusted into any required position. The pivoting microphone boom can be used at left or right side or can be moved into standby (upper) position.
The microphone is equipped with a larger capsule with improved bass response. The condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern guarantees an extremely high gain-before-feedback and noise cancellation. Both cables, in the headband and in the goose neck microphone boom are covered to avoid damage during usage. The single-sided cable is available with different connectors which allow all necessary connections.
- Operating Principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal Impedance Headphones
- 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 395 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 100 dB
- Sound Coupling To The Ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Polar Pattern For Microphone
- Transducer type for microphone
- Condenser - Cardioid
- article No.
MAN_DT790-DT797_DE-EN-FR_A6.pdf (484.56 KB)
DAT_DT797_DE_A5.pdf (528.69 KB)
DAT_DT797_EN_A5.pdf (527.90 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_DT79x_EN_EU.pdf (382.04 KB)
In the service area