Whether with standing toms, snare drums or percussion instruments - with its patented clip-on mount and integrated pre-amplifier, the TG D57 condenser microphone is mounted and ready in a flash.
The expanded frequency range ensures faithful reproduction of all drum types and the 72 mm long flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source. An elastic capsule suspension on the capsule housing protects against damage from drumstick strikes. The new electronics provide increased level accuracy and guarantee a very high maximum sound pressure level – even with phantom powering below 44 V.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for optimised high-frequency reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Colour Headset / Lavalier
- Battery life
- microphone type
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
- Cable Length
DAT_TGD57c_DE_A2.pdf (557.28 KB)
MAN_TGD57c_DE-EN-FR_A2.pdf (299.42 KB)
DAT_TGD57c_EN_A2.pdf (556.55 KB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area