Condenser Instrument Microphone (Cardioid)
- The very wide frequency response opens up a variety of possible applications, from hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and choir singing
- Subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction
- Its high sensitivity enables longer microphone placement distances
- Light and rugged due to carbon fibre reinforced housing
- Made in Germany
The TG I53 is carefully handcrafted at beyerdynamic's headquarter in Heilbronn, Germany.
We manufacture using only the finest mechanical and electronic components and rock solid materials.
- Guitar, String instruments, Keyboard instruments, Wind instruments, Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type
- Transducer Type
- Polar Pattern Microphone
- Microphone Frequency Response
- 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Microphone Type
- microphone on tripod
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
MAN_TGI53_DE-EN-FR_A4.pdf (163.33 KB)
DAT_TGI53_EN_A4.pdf (366.66 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area